Sunday, August 8, 2021

Great movie One.

 Recently I saw the Malayalam Movie with sub titles One.Mammooty played the main roll and it was about politics and about Right to recall.Incidently I have written in2015 about to introduce in India I was so happy Santhosh Viswanathan Director attempted in his movie Good effort and Mammooty silent action is added attraction for the movie

I am giving below my letter copy Letter.

Letter Published in Gulf News UAE on 27Aug 15,India’s voting laws unfair?

The Gulf News story about the Indian court saying that voters have a right to abstain from voting was interesting (‘Court says voters have right to abstain’, Gulf News, August 22). If the government insists on compulsory voting in all elections, they should also amend a new law saying people have the right to throw the government if they fail to deliver on promises and instead lead with corruption and so many other things. I do agree that every citizen should vote for good governance. Will it happen in India?

From Mr K. Ragavan

Bengaluru, India

Some body has tried this concept made me thrill Just want to share 

Netflix you can watch

Film.  One 

Malayalam with sub title in English I really enjoyed

K.Ragavan

No comments: