Monday, May 24, 2010

Life is Beautiful. 9.

Life is Beautiful . 9.
The Boy was telling that few days back ,he lost his father in an accident,and his mother was shocked ,due to that accident, lost her memory and taking treatment in a Govt.Hospital.He wants to meet one of his father's friend to pay for his schoo lfees,which is due tomorrow.That was the reason ,he did n't see the highway and crossing the road.
Ram.Luckily ,you are safe.Come on Let us talk .He took that Boy ,to the near by Hotel,ordered for Two cups of tea.
Ram.What ,is your name.Which class you are studying.?
Boy My name is .Prasanna. i am studying 5.th std.
Ram.Have ,tea.From this moment on wards ,cross the road carefully.Don't think about Dad's death,and Mother's ill.You have to study well come up in life and take care of your Mother.Promise me.
Prasanna.Yes,sir.
Ram.I will take care of your school fees and Future college expenses.
Prasanna's eyes flooded with tears.Sir,I am seeing you first time,and you belived me and wanted to help.You are really great ,sir.
Ram.Don't tell me i am great.Seeing your face and the amount of tension ,in this young age you have i understood.As a Teacher ,i can study the person's nature.Do n't worry..Now i am giving you 500 RS.For your Tomorrow's fees expenses.When ever you need money ,you call me.This is my Card.See you.
Bye. (To be continued).
K.Ragavan.
May.25. 010

No comments: