Friday, June 5, 2015

Article 406.

Article Published in The Gulf Today UAE on 6June 15,(406)

Bag secret

After my retirement, I generally carry a bag with a water bottle and an umbrella during my walking sessions as well as shopping. By virtue of my pharmaceutical background, I do not feel odd about this habit, because I used to carry my professional bag with samples to meet doctors. 

A few days ago, a friend asked me why I always carried the bag! I replied that it contained water and umbrella. He suggested that I should drop the habit, as the bag was heavy and an unnecessary burden for a retired man.

Before I could reply to him, nature answered. There was a sudden downpour and when everyone ran around towards the shade, I opened my umbrella and suggested that my friend join me to avoid getting wet. His smile reflected his feelings. 
K. Ragavan

No comments: