Friday, June 19, 2015

Article Published in The Gulf Today UAE on 20June 15,(Article 408)

Train surprise

I have an unforgettable experience to share. 

Years ago, I was returning to Chennai after a meeting in Madurai where I was working as a medical representative. When I boarded the train, an elderly passenger requested me to allow him to use the lower berth which had been  allotted to me. 

I agreed and went to sleep.

Next morning, the person greeted me, chatted a while and then predicted that my prolific professional life would begin only after I cross the age of 48.

Surprisingly, I realised that his words came true as in 1993, I came to the UAE when I was 48. In 2005, I even started writing in newspapers.

Whenever I  am alone, I recollect this surprising experience.

The UAE did change my life for the best. 
K. Ragavan

No comments: