Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Life is Beautiful 271.

Next day Morning Ram received a call from Vasanthy
Good Morning Ram.How are you.
Ram.I am fine,how are you.
Vasanthy.I am also fine.Why i called you this hour  why not we meet in Karama today evening.
Ram. I  have to check up.Murthy has come from iNDIA.
Vasanthy.Yes,i know that.Try if possible we can meet .
Ram.I will try and call you in the after noon.
Vasanthy.O.K.Will be waiting for your call.I want to see you,missing you for long time.
Ram.Me too,I will call you,bye
Afterthat Ram was ready to go to office waiting for Driver Ali.
Exactly at 8-30.A.M. Ali came .
While going Ali was telling,
Sir,there is a small accident in the Shaick Zayed road,i will go in a different route .
Ram.It will take how much time extra.
Ali.May be Half an hour.
Ram.O.K.
Then Ram Called Atkinson
Good Morning Mr Atkinson, i will be coming to office little late.There is a small accident  on our way.Ali is taking a diversion.
Atkinson.O.K.Ram.You need not have informed this.
Ram. ,  i want to inform you.
Atkinson.Thank you.I will also deviate  my route.
After that Ram was thinking about Vasanthy's call.  why she called in the morning .He was also thinking of meeting her.
After reaching the office he checked his evening Programme but  no important programme was there.
After finishing his Lunch he called Vasanthy
Hello,Evening what time  we can meet.Where.
Vasanthy.We  shall meet in Karama  station.
Ram.O.K.i Will be there at 5.P.M
Vasanthy.I will be there at 5P.M.
Then Ram was busy with his work.
Evening he reached Karama station .tILL 5-15 Vasanthy has not come.He was thinking on the way she might have held up in trafficTill 6p.m She has not turned up
By that time he received a call from Vasanthy.
Ram,I am in Rasheed hospital-----Ram was  about to ask what happened to her but phone was dis connected
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week,
9-6-15.



No comments: