Friday, May 13, 2016

Article 455.

Article Publishedin The Gulf Today UAE on 14May 16 ( My Article 455.)

Air travel

I often travel by train to different places in India to attend weddings and other important functions. 

When I mentioned to a friend that I have to visit another city next week for a function, he suggested that I should not be “stingy” and travel by airplane. 

What most people do not realise is that it is not all about money, but air travel has some disadvantages too. For me, the distance between the airport and the destination is quite far. 

In fact, reaching the city will take lesser time than reaching the destination from the airport. When I tried to explain this, he was not convinced. 

I realised that there is no point in trying to convince some adamant minds. We have to follow what our heart says.  
K. Ragavan

No comments: