Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Life is Beautiful 419.

Friday morning Ram received a call from Prasanna.
Good morning sir.I am coming to your place to pick you for lunch.
Ram.Do n't bother Prasanna i will take a cab and come.
Prasanna.No sir,Mother in law asked  me to  go to your place and pick you
Ram.O.K.What time i should be ready
Prasanna.11-30a.m.
Ram.Fine.I will be ready
After that Ram was busy in his morning routine.
Suddenly he received a call from Murthy
Good morning Ram.How are you
Ram.I am fineTell me what is the matter.All are well at home
Murthy.Yes,Yesterday i met Prasanna's mother in the temple.She was very weak
she was looking more worried .She expressed that she is longing for a grand child
Ram.Already Raj told me about this.I am yet to get the time to talk to Prasanna about this.
Hope shortly i will talk to him diplomatically.
Murthy.For this only i called.Take care
Ram.How is Nirmala
Murthy.She is fine.She called me yesterday.Kathambari has invited for lunch today.If you meet her
tell her mother is fine.
Ram.O.K.you too take care.
After that Ram saw T.V for some time.He was shocked to see  that  Chennai people particularly Film fraternity is going to stop the IPL Cricket match for the Cauvery water issue.
He was thinking why the Sport should be disturbed for the sake of  Government decision.

By that time Prasanna  called Ram
Sir,i am in  the reception hall.You are ready
Ram.Yes,i will come down.
While going Ram,Prasanna Murthy called me  half an hour back.He met your Mother in the temple
she was very weak
Prasanna.I know sir.She is longing for a grand child
Ram was taken a back.
Prasanna.She told me in my last visit
Ram.I see,are you planning tell me frankly
Prasanna.yes,time comes i will tell you sir.You are like my father,Guru Guide
Ram.Fine.Now i am very happy.
By the time they reached Ram's Beautiful Vasanthy's place.
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week
10-4-18

No comments: