Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Life is Beautiful 218.

After Vasanthy's Conversation Ram  went out for Lunch.When he was ordering his Phone was ringing
Ram.Hello ,Ram here.Who is that
Chander.Good after noon Sir,My name is Chander .Kathambari gave your number.
Ram.Yes ,I know.Now i am having my lunch.Where are you.
Chander.I am also having my lunch in Karama.What time i can meet you.
Ram.You need not meet me.I will give the number of my friend after finishing my lunch.You talk to him and if you are lucky you will be joining in a good company.I will call you after fifteen minitus.
Chander.O.K.Sir.i Will wait.
Exactly after fifteen  minitus Ram called Chander and gave him Prasanna's number.
Then Ram came to his office  and attended his routine work.Evening four P.M.he received a call from Prasanna.Good after noon Sir,Mr Chander came and met me.The candidate we are looking for our Middle East Operation needs little Dubai experience.But i am giving an option for him to work for three months and if he can prove we will make him permanent basis.I also forwarded my recommandations to My M.D and Murthy Sir.
Ram. For my sake do n't leave your principles.If he is worth  consider him.
Prasanna.Yes,he has very good back ground worked for a good company in India and i am confident he will prove his worth.
Ram.Then thank you.When he has to start for work.
Prasanna.Hope fully from day after to morrow.I am expecting reply from Mysore tomorrow.
Ram.Thank you Prasanna.You should always  go for merits and demerits of the candidate irrespective of recommandations.You did a Good Job of selecting a good candidate.Most of the Corporate Groups gone Up because of their selection Phylosophy.
Prasanna.Thank you Sir.All your training. Take cre,Bye
Ram.Bye
After that Ram  asked Ali to come and pick him
(to be continued).
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week,
3-6-14



No comments: