Friday, June 20, 2014

Article 356.

Article Published in The Gulf Today  UAE on 21J une 14 (356).Peaceful trek 
Last week, I visited Eldorado Canyon State Park, which is a famous tourist destination in Denver, US, and known for its impressive geological history that dates back to millions of years. Ute Native American tribes are known to be one of the first inhabitants of this area, before most of it was lost to European settlers. 

I walked on a picturesque trail for half an hour, watching my step since some trails ran steep, and enjoyed a peaceful trek near a beautiful waterfall. My time at the park reminded me of similar tourist destinations near Fujairah, which I had visited during my stay in the UAE. They were very similar, with the biggest similarity being that both brought great peace and pleasure to my heart. 
K. Ragavan, Denver

No comments: