Friday, March 6, 2015

Article 393.

Article Published in The Gulf Today UAE on 7March 15 (393)

Precious moments

The other day I was waiting for my friend in my place. He  was supposed to come at 4 pm but till 5 pm he didn’t turn up. I was worried and called him. His reply stunned me: he was stuck in a traffic gridlock. Today traffic has become  a major problem worldwide. It’s the reason why people prefer to live on the outskirts, far away from city congestion.

Apart from that everyone is having either a two-wheeler or a four-wheeler.

My friend reached my place at 6 pm. After spending half an hour he said he was making a move. “I don’t know what time I will reach my home,” he remarked. I fully agreed and was happy that at least we could spend half an hour with some useful discussions.
K.Ragavan

No comments: