Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Life is Beautiful 285.

Ram opened the door.One young man was standing out side,
 How are you sir,
Ram.Please come in how  are you Mr Ravi.
Ravi.I am very happy you  are  remembering  my name.
Ram. normally remember all the names.At times i do for get
Ravi.Sorry to disturb you Sir.My Parents have come from India.I told about you and my parents wants to meet you.I have come here to invite you to my house  tomorrow  evening.
Ram.It is my pleasure also to meet your parents.Where you stay
Ravi.I stay in Karama.I will come and pick you
Ram.You could have  called me over phone
Ravi.I want to come personally to invite you.I can not for get the help you have done to me.
Ram.Nothing i have done
Ravi.You  are great sir,
Ram.No,Ravi i am an ordinary person
Ravi.Wheather you remember or not i still remember.When i left  my purse in the  CBD bank ATM machine  and i was driving   You called me after seeing my Card from the purse. I came and collected  my purse and all my  amount Dms  25000,   was in tact which i can not for get

Ram.As a human being i have done this.
Ravi.  No sir,you are above human being.

Ram. O.K.Tomorrow  what time i should be ready
Ravi.6-30.PM. Iwill come
Ram.You tell me your address.I will come from my office.Karama is on the way
Ravi.O.K .I will send my address by SMS tomorrow.
Ram.What you would like to have
Ravi.No sir,I had my lunch See you tomorrow.
After he leftRam closed the door.He was about to open his Beautiful Vasanthy's Cover
By that time again his mobile was ringing
(tobe continued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week
15-9-15



No comments: