Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Life is Beautiful 286.

Ram took the phone.Hello,How are you.
Vasanthy.I am fine.Had your rest
Ram.Yes,
Vasanthy.I am extremely sorry
Ram.What for sorry.You are not disturbing me.I took some rest.Tell me what for you called
Vasanthy.You might have disappointed after seeing my cover
Ram  was thinking what reply he can give to his Vasanthy.By that time
Vasanthy. The letter i wrote i kept in my bedroom.Hurriedly i have put my   etisalat bill.
Ram .No problem,
Vasanthy.I thought you might have disappointed of seeing that bill.You are really great.Ilove you.You never upset
Ram.Vasanthy, one should accept what ever happens.For this you called me
Vasanthy.Yes, i do n't know when i will give the letter i wrote
Ram.Time comes i will get it.
Vasanthy.Tomorrow i am planning to come to Karama side.is it possible we can meet
Ram.Well,just now a friend came and invited me to  his house tomorrow .His parents have come from India wanted to see me.
Vasanthy.O.K.No problem.As you said time comes my letter will go to you.Bye now Take care.Love you,love you.
Ram.Same to you .Me too love you.
After that Ram  checked his mails.Raj has sent an email about the demise of BCCI President Dalmia
and important points to be covered.
Ram read  JagmohanDalmia's profile and was impressed.He is a real legend administrator brought BCCI to a greater position.Today BCCI stands to this extent because of his involvement.He felt for his departure.Even though he was 75 he  was active and  impressive personality.He has decided to give a good coverage in his tomorrow's rely.
By that time Ram received  a call from Murthy.
Ram, i saw the news of the demise of Jagmohan Dalmia.
Ram.I got a mail from our Raj  about his demise.Sad news
Murthy.I could n't believe
Ram.What to do.Our departure has already written,but we do n't know when
Murthy.For this only i called you.Bye
Ram .Bye
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week,
22-9-15.

No comments: