Friday, June 4, 2010

Article Published in The Gulf Today on 5.June.10.

Family bond

The happiness is enormous when you return to your country after spending many years abroad. This cannot be expressed in a few words.

After spending nearly three months with my grandchildren, I had to leave Singapore for my country on June 1. It was a very tough moment for me to take leave from my dearest ones. My grandchildren are three in number.

They were sad and this was apparent from their faces. They love me more than their parents. I always realise this. They did not want me to go from there. This is a family bond.

Relationships are bound to make you happy. Particularly, grandchildren make us feel this in true sense of the term.

The grandchildren know that their grandparents are old and will remain in their company only for a certain period of time.
K.Ragavan

No comments: