Friday, June 18, 2010

Article Published in The Gulf Today on 19.June.10.

Special effects

Before my departure to India, a friend reminded me to visit the famous Universal Studios in Singapore, which was recently erected in Hollywood pattern.

Incidentally, I had been waiting for some important rides to resume as they had been stopped a few days ago, due to some technical problems.

I went with family to the Universal Studios and was thrilled to see the wonderful sets of hit films like Mummy, Gladiator, Jurassic Park that were on display.

I was more fascinated by the lights, camera and action set.

The salient feature of this brilliant setting 0was the visual and special effects.

I was amazed to see methods for cyclone, thunder and above all a huge ship in front of us.

In the modern cinema world, visual and special effects play a crucial role.

No wonder, the day turned out to be memorable.
K. Ragavan

No comments: