Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Life is Beautiful .13..

Life is Beautiful. 13.
Vasanthi was very much impressed with Ram's acquaintance,and his nature.She has moved with many of her colleagues,but never had the feeling like this.She was attracted by Ram's charming external personality and also his behaviour.The very next day again she met Ram in the dining hall.Ram was wearing a blue half shirt,saw Vasanthi wished her,Hello,Vasanthi how are you.?
Vasanthi.Iam fine.What a surprise,i am also wearing Blue colur saree,strange coincidence.
Ram.Yes,please sit here.he offered his opposite seat,.to her.
Vasanthi. where you live in Bangalore,with parents.?
Ram.Ilive in Basavan gudi ,with my mother. Ilost my father when i was Eight yearsold.
Vasanthi.Oh ,i see.
Ram.My mother was responsible for my to day's Position.
Vasanthi.In this also ,we have strange coincidence,My mother is responsible for my to day's position.
Ram.Is it,what is your dad.
Vasanthi.Like you i lost my dad when i was studying 7 standard.
Ram.Oh,isee.
Vasanthi.Ireally owe a lot to my mother. By the time the server bought the lunch plates.
Ram.oh ,my favourite sweet kesari ,i love it.
Vasanthi with full of joy, Itoo love kesari.To day we have many strange coincidenses. (to be continued)
K.Ragavan.
June.22.010

No comments: