Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Article Published in The Gulf Today on 1..May.10.

PERFUME
SMILE
WHILE on my daily walks
in Singapore, I kept meeting
a person who wished
me for four days continuously
with a beautiful
smile. I reciprocated all
the time.
Last week, he wished
me and then asked “Can
you spare two minutes?”
But I was in a hurry as I
had to pick up my grandson
from school.
“No problem, I will
wait,” he replied.
When I came out of the
school, he was still there
with a smiling face.
“I came to know that
you were in Dubai. I need
a favour. If any of your
friends come from Dubai,
kindly get me this particular
brand perfume.”
I was surprised. “You
will get this perfume here
also,” I replied.
“But Dubai perfumes
are real special,” he said.
No wonder, Dubai is
famous for world class
perfumes.
K Ragavan

No comments: