Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Article Published in The Gulf Today on 3,April.10.

Article Published inThe Gulf Today,on 3.April.10.Uae.
COUPLE of days ago,
we went with family for a
picnic. The spot was a
famous island in
Singapore. After spending
a couple of hours, we went
for a 4D film. After the
film started, suddenly I
felt someone was kicking
me from behind. I saw a
boy was stretching his leg
towards my seat. I
thought he did so by oversight.
Again after a few
minutes, I felt the same.
When I was about to warn
him, my grandson told me
it was just the 4D film
effect. I realised I was
watching the 4D film with
spectacles. That was the
first occasion I saw a 4D
film. I remembered the
wonderful laser presentations
in Dubai. Though I
am away from the UAE, I
always remember the
golden land.
K. Ragavan

No comments: