Monday, April 26, 2010

Life is Beautiful. 5.

Life is Beautiful. 5.
April 27, 2010 by krishnamachari ragavan
Life is Beautiful. 5.
Next day morning on his walk Ram met, Murthy.
Ram.Good morning,Howare you.?
Murthy.I am fine.How was the B.Day party.
Ram.It ,was nice.More then the party ,me and Raj discussed ,various topics.That made me more interesting.
Murthy.I know.You love to meet people and share,theirGood and bad problems…This quality i admire ,ever since i met you..
Ram. This habit of meeting people and share their Good and Bad i learned from my Dad. Unfortunately  lost him ,when i was 20.Years.
Murthy .Other thing also i admire,you love this Nature and,every one is nice and beautiful to you.
Ram.i see all are good and beautiful,automatically love and affection comes.
Murthy.you are correct.Mind set is important.
Ram. Ramanujar  treats every one equal,and the great saint Swami Vivekananda says,If you feel you are happy,you are.If you feel that you are not happy,you are not.What a Great Philosophy.
Murthy.Yes. Ok.time for me to go to office. See you later. (to be continued.)
K.Ragavan.
April.27. 10

No comments: