Friday, April 30, 2010

Article.

Article Published in The Gulf Today,on 1.May.10.
Perfume smile

While on my daily walks in Singapore, I kept meeting a person who wished me for four days continuously with a beautiful smile. I reciprocated all the time.

Last week, he wished me and then asked "Can you spare two minutes?" But I was in a hurry as I had to pick up my grandson from school.

"No problem, I will wait," he replied.

When I came out of the school, he was still there with a smiling face.

"I came to know that you were in Dubai. I need a favour. If any of your friends come from Dubai, kindly get me this particular brand perfume."

I was surprised. "You will get this perfume here also," I replied.

"But Dubai perfumes are real special," he said.

No wonder, Dubai is famous for world class perfumes.

K Ragavan

No comments: