Sunday, July 19, 2009

CAREFREECHILDREN.PUBLISHED IN GULFTODAY ON MAY10.08.
May 11, 2008 by krishnamachari ragavan
Carefree children
I regularly go for morning walks on the Ajman road. I enjoy the natural and scenic beauty of the place. During my stroll I come across a lot of school children.

These little scholars waiting to board the school bus inspire me for zest to learn something new each day.

So, one sunny morning while I was on my way back from my routine walk, something disturbed me.

It so happened that two girls were waiting for their school bus to arrive. One of the two girls was about to put the heavy school bag on her school mate’s feet.

Luckily, the second girl removed her feet. Had her feet been there she could have hurt herself resulting in an injury. The school bag in question had a heavy metallic frame fit to it in form of a trolley.

But I don’t blame either of the two girls as it is neither’s fault. But it would be nice if parents could educate their children and create an awareness in them.

A little precaution surely goes a long way.

K Ragavan

No comments: