Sunday, July 19, 2009

October 18, 2008 by krishnamachari ragavan
Article published in Gulf today on 18,Oct.08.uae.“Winners’
Are losers
Mobile users should be wary of messages they receive on their sets as not all are genuine Irecentlyreceived three messages on my mobile mentioning that I had” won”a Mercedes in a raffle draw.This type of fake information comes often.Certain gullible people do or give anything sought by the sender.Apart from the global financial crunch and regular trafficjams,these kind of rackets proveto be another cause of tension for the peopleAfriend last week invited me toattend his son’s birthday party.Iforwarded a lame excuse expressinginability to attend the party.The real reason(keep it a secret);Traffic jams.
K.Ragavan
Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a Comment »

October 18, 2008 by krishnamachari ragavan
Never forget to say ” I LOVE YOU MOM “

BEAUTIFUL STORY………… PLEASE READ IT……….

VERY TOUCHING……

My mom only had one eye.. I hated her…. She was such an embarrassment.
.
She cooked for students & teachers to support the family.
There was this one day during elementary school where my mom came to Say
hello to me.
I was so embarrassed.
How could she do this to me?
I ignored her, threw her a hateful look and ran out.
The next day at school one of my classmates said, ‘EEEE, your mom only
Has one eye!’
I wanted to bury myself.
I also wanted my mom to just disappear..
I confronted her that day and said, ‘ If you’re only gonna make me a
Laughing stock, why don’t you just die?’
My mom did not respond….
I didn’t even stop to think for a second about what I had said, because
I was full of anger.
I was oblivious to her feelings.
I wanted out of that house, and have nothing to do with her.
So I studied real hard, got a chance to go abroad to study.
Then, I got married.
I bought a house of my own.
I had kids of my own.
I was happy with my life, my kids and the comforts, Then one day, my
Mother came to visit me.
She hadn’t seen me in years and she didn’t even meet her Grandchildren.
When she stood by the door, my children laughed at her, and I yelled at
Her for coming over uninvited.
I screamed at her, ‘How dare you come to my house and scare my
Children!’
GET OUT OF HERE! NOW!’
And to this, my mother quietly answered, ‘Oh, I’m so sorry. I may have
Gotten the wrong address,’
And she disappeared out of sight.
One day, a letter regarding a school reunion came to my house.
So I lied to my wife that I was going on a business trip.
After the reunion, I went to the old shack just out of curiosity.
My neighbors said that she died. I did not shed a single tear.
They handed me a letter that she had wanted me to have.
‘My dearest son,
I think of you all the time. I’m sorry that I came to your house and
Scared your children.
I was so glad when I heard you were coming for the reunion.
But I may not be able to even get out of bed to see you.
I’m sorry that I was a constant embarrassment to you when you were
Growing up.
You see……..when you were very little, you got into an accident, and
Lost your eye.
As a mother, I couldn’t stand watching you Having to grow up with one
eye.
So I gave you mine.
I was so proud of my son who was seeing a whole new world for me, in my
Place, with that eye.
With all my love to you,
Your mother.

Send this, to show you love your mother.

Always tell someone that you love them because you never know what day
Will be their last, or your own.

Always seek to resolve your problems or disagreements with loved ones
Because if either of you should pass on before, the one who is left
alive will have the rest of their life to ponder those unresolved
feelings but will never find closure. And closure usually brings
Peace…

Best Regards,
K.Ragavan.
Isincerely thanking my friend for this beautifultouching story.

no comments added
Letter.

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a Comment »

October 17, 2008 by krishnamachari ragavan
The Recent Prestigious Booker’s Novel Award was given to 33 Year old Indian Aravind Adigawas a Good News for all the overeas Indians.Indians are Globally acknowledged. This is a great achivement for a indian work.Kudos to Aravind adiga.
K.Ragavan.

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a Comment »

October 16, 2008 by krishnamachari ragavan
Letter Published in Gulfnews on 16.october.08.uae.Innocent victims
This is in reference to Gulf News’s report on suicide bombers attacking the US embassy in Yemen (“Explosions, gunfire heard near US embassy in Yemen”, Gulf News, September 17). The report was very sad and painful to read. I remember that a couple of years ago, a similar incident had occurred in Yemen. All victims were innocent people. It appears suicide bombers do not understand the value of life. It is a sad state of affairs and such attacks are inhuman.
From Mr K. Ragavan
Ajman
Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a Comment »

October 16, 2008 by krishnamachari ragavan
Letter Published in The NationalAbudhabi.on 16,oct.08.U.A.E.Nobel Prize was deserved
It was great to see the Nobel Prize for economics being awarded to Paul Krugman. He is a strong critic of President George Bush’s global financial strategies, and a good journalist at the same time. By profession, Krugman is a university professor, and he is known for his bold criticism. He deserves the prize.

K Ragavan, Ajman

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a Comment »

October 13, 2008 by krishnamachari ragavan
Exiting Iraq, AfghanistanLetter published in Khaleejtimes on 13.october.08.uae.

13 October 2008

This is with reference to Jonathan Power’s opinion piece ‘Exiting Iraq and Afghanistan’ on October 10.

It’s time for the United States to quit Iraq and Afghanistan by accepting its failure.The super power has failed to achieve anything after occupying both the countries.

Rather, as a consequence the world economy has slumped. The earlier the US decides to quit is better for world peace and security.


-K. Ragavan, ajman



Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a Comment »

October 13, 2008 by krishnamachari ragavan
Tribute to Director Smart S.P.Muthuraman.To day I am going to pen an another interesting Person from the South Indian film industry is none other than Director S.P.Muthuraman.Stalwarts Rajnikanth, Kamal Hassan , late Jaisankar, Thengai Srinivasan and many popular actors acted in his films.He had good technicians in his unit.Istill remember,Editing R.devarajan, vital cinematographer Babu,Music director Ilayarajaand art director Radha.He has directed many memorable films,some I remember,Bhuvana oru kelvikuri, Priya,Arilurunuarupathuvarai, kaluku, Murattukalai , ,Thunevethunai, Nallavukunallavan,Sagalakalavallavan, Guru sisan andthe first animation film Raja sinna roja. He gives importance for screen play,diolaques ,music and photography.Many of his films songs till today remembered by cine fans.Rajnikanth and Sivakumar acted very well in Bhuvana oru kelvikuri written by popular story writer Maharishi. He gives importance for Entertainment.He was Also associated with Avm .Smart,Smiling Muthuraman liked by all Actors And,Technicians..Till today he command respects from the Film fraternity.

Regards.

K.Ragavan.

See you nextweek.

13.october.08.

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a Comment »

October 11, 2008 by krishnamachari ragavan
Power of ARTICLE PUBLISHED IN GULF TODAY ON 11.OCTOBER.08.UAE.

confidence

Last week, me and my friends were discussing the power of confidence.

I recollected an event that happened about three decades ago. A poet was passing through a village when his car broke down. The weather was hot. Suddenly, an old man arrived, took the poet to his home and offered him a glass of buttermilk.

The buttermilk not only quenched the poet’s thirst, but also made him to do something for the poor old man. He took out a sheet of paper, wrote a poem and asked the man to send it to some magazine. After this, the poet moved on.

A couple of weeks later, the poet saw his poem published and an award had been sent to the old man. He was happy that the old man got the money.

The poet was confident about his work.

After hearing the story, a friend was curious to know who the poet was. I had to break the suspense. He was Tamil poet late Kavignar Kannadasan.

K. Ragavan

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a Comment »

Letter Published in The national,Abudhabi.on 9.october.08.UAE.
October 9, 2008 by krishnamachari ragavan
Letter Published in The National.Abudhabi.on 9.oct.08.Spitting should not be allowed
The fact that Dubai is going to take action about cleanliness is most welcome, “Cleanliness drive takes aim at spitting” (Oct 7). The act of spitting tobacco and betel leaf in public places is unacceptable.

Dubai already has fines for those who spit, and a public campaign will raise awareness about the issue. Any developing country should be clean and tidy, like Singapore, which is very strict about cleanliness. I hope all emirates take these initiatives.

K Ragavan, Ajman

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a Comment »

Tri bute to Director Singitham Srinivasa rao.
October 6, 2008 by krishnamachari ragavan
Today I am Going to pen an another versatile Director from South Indian Film industry is none other then Director Singitham Srinivasarao.Man Known for his different subjects with Stalwart Kamal Hassan..Giives important for story ,music ,cinematography and editing .Even though he has contributed many films still people can not for get few of his films.Like Irunilavugal,.,Rajaparvai,Pushpak,Michel madana kamarajan, andApoorvasagotharargal.Still today Apoorvasagotharargal welcomed by all ages,because of Kamal hassan’s Appu character.Charector actors Nagesh,and Delhi Ganesh’s performance was memorable. Few songs like Anthi malai poligirathu,from Rajaparvai and Raja kaia vachaan from Apoorvasagotharargal remembered by film fans.,Michael madana kamarajan was fullcomedy and pushpak without any conversation created revolution in thosedays.To day I thought of this Vetern .
Regards.
See you next week.
K.Ragavan.
6.october.08.

No comments: