Saturday, July 25, 2009

Article Published in Gulf today on 25.July.09.Uae.

Tough times
never Iast
During holidays Igenerally prefer to stay at home.The reason Every day I travel to either Ajman or Dubai or my official routine.But a few days ago, a friend requested me to go along withhim to a famous mall inDubai.Iwent.The mall was beautifuland well known for gift items.Iwas astonished to see the tariff of different products. i told my friend that when i had visited the same place a couple fmonths ago,Ihad seen huge crowds.
This time ,ostensibly thanks to global recession.Isaw a much reduced crowd.
With job losses and recession,the joy has gone ith the wind lamented my friend.
Do not worry.The wind will return in the form of a wonderful breeze. I consoled him.
After all,it 's the flame of hope that should shine bright when adversity strikes.
K.Ragavan

1 comment:

R. Ramesh said...

yes..tough times never last..tough people do..great blog ragavan sir..congrats..and best wishes